Congratulations on choosing PHPTriad for your Windows PHP needs. We're always striving toward making the package better, so be sure to check in at PHPGeek.com to be sure you received the latest version and additional extensions.
While PHPTriad is free both financially and in the sense of freedom, it takes money and time to run this project. If this product is useful to you consider contributing to the ongoing development of this project. There are several ways to give back.
- Giving money directly through my "Give Something Back" box at PHPGeek.com.
- Buying me something off of my Amazon.com wish list linked in that same box at PHPGeek.com.
- Buying T-shirts and other products from the shirt gallery linked at PHPGeek.com.
- Buying products and services from the advertisers and endorsements at PHPGeek.com
What's New in This Version?
PHPTriad 2.2 contains the following changes:
- Updated packages for Apache(1.3.23), MySQL(3.23.48) and PHP(4.1.1).
- Updated PHPMyAdmin.
- Added the PHPTriad Control Panel (written in PHP) to manage PHPTriad.
- Added Backup module to
This file can be found at c:\apache\htdocs\index.html and is the default page for your site. Edit that file or replace it in order to change your site. To control your site, use the PHPTriad Control Panel